Microservice architecture is a new approach to the creation, development and operation of distributed information systems comprising many independent components.
- helps reducing time-to-market;
- helps connecting additional commands for parallel development;
- provides flexible and elastic scaling;
- helps making experiments, A/B tests and canary releases for focus groups;
- provides maximum business involvement in agile product development.
Cinimex provides services in auditing, consulting, microservice architecture design. Besides, it can develop microservices working either as a dedicated team or as part of customer’s agile teams. We use such advanced solutions as Red Hat, OpenShift and Kubernetes, apply Domain Driven Design to design microservice-based solutions.